Accessing health and social care in Gloucestershire, what works and what doesn’t?
This starts on Wednesday 25th March 2020 and runs between 10:30am and 3:00pm.
Location: University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus
Healthwatch Gloucestershire is holding a public event to raise awareness of their work and how it makes a difference to local people.
Healthwatch Gloucestershire is organising this event so you can:
- find out where and how to get the care you need in Gloucestershire.
- put your questions to a panel of health and social care professionals.
- share your stories and your views about using local health and social care services.
- hear how Healthwatch Gloucestershire uses public feedback to improve services for local people and how you can get involved.
- find out about services and voluntary groups who provide support and care for people across Gloucestershire.
Arrive 10.30am for speakers and questions at 11.00am–12.30pm. Booking is required. Register now
Booking not required to share your views, buffet lunch and exhibitions 12.45pm–3.00pm
Full details available at healthwatchgloucestershire.co.uk/project/speak-up-glos/
No questions posted.
Please sign-up for an account to ask questions about this item.